The 4th Annual Arizona Actor's Showcase 2016!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3rd, 2016 @ 7:00PM
If you've ever wanted to see what actors go through behind the closed doors of an audition or if you're a an actor who's wanted to get seen in front of hundreds of people including directors, filmmakers, casting directors and more - our Actors Showcase is just the place to get in on all of the action!
Contestants perform a prepared 2-5 minute piece ranging from dramatic to comedic to highlight their talent, after which they receive a re-direct from a special guest award-winning director to perform the piece a second time.
This year, our on-stage judge is none other than Mark Rutman, casting director for Nashville and other amazing Hollywood shows!
NOW RECEIVING SUBMISSIONS THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST! ONLY 15 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR!
Rules for Entry:
- Actors must thoroughly fill out submission forms.
- You may decide to enter the solo (Monologue) or partnership competitions.
- You must submit by November 1st, 2016.
- Final 15 entrants will be announced November 4th, 2016.
- This year, we will be providing you with your piece which you will prepare. You may decide which genre you will perform in.
Submission Fee for Solo - $5; Submission Fee for Partnership - $8
Best Actor and Best Actress will be selected for each Filmstock Actor's Showcase (in each state), and the recipients of these awards will receive the following prizes:
- Red carpet interview footage to be syndicated to promote Filmstock!
- Full VIP Passes to each 2016 Filmstock event!
- Commemorative Trophy!
- Footage of your performance!
Certificate awards :
- Best Abstract
- Best Comedic
- Best Dramatic
- Best Partnership*
- Audience Choice
Featured On-Stage Guest Director!
Mark Rutman is a professional Television and Film Casting Director based in Los Angeles, CA. He is currently the co-Casting Director for the 5th Season of CMT's NASHVILLE, and has previously worked on multiple TV series including PREACHER (AMC),THE NEW GIRL (FOX), LIFE UNEXPECTED (CW), HEARTBEAT (NBC), OUTSIDERS (WGN) and films including ROCK OF AGES and BLUE LAGOON: THE AWAKENIN.